Dead-Eyed Dick
If you missed it, The Daily Show devoted its whole first segment on February 13th to Dick Cheney's hunting accident.
http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/the_daily_show/videos/headlines/index.jhtml
Since Dick believes that semi-automatic weapons are appropriate for hunting, his friend was lucky their quarry was only quail. Perhaps it was something more sinister-- maybe they were hunting Quayle!!
Happy Valentine's Day!
I'm RICH IN LOVE!!! Of course, by the end of the day I'll be poor in a more mundane way. I'm off to get some last minute tokens for my loves. For Will: a lava lamp; Reese: something aerodynamic (she likes to throw); for Trav another wine-barrel chair http://mcleodchairs.com/, unless something else strikes my fancy http://www.newmorninggallerync.com/. If you ever make it to Asheville, you must check out this gallery! (Oh yeah, there's also some big house around there too...)
The chairs are very cool for a sporting event or concert or even to put in a sunroom. I highly recommend getting one (or two-- they fold and stack so nicely). I have the chair now-- maybe I'll get to a concert some time this year :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home