Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Oh Baby!

Babies! I had a couple and now everybody’s doing it! This year friends and family have brought 7 new people into the world. Tuesday there will be one more.

March: Twins Gwinneth and Cooper
April: Joyanna
May: Christopher
June: Lauren
July: Emma
August: Chloe and player to be named later

I thought it appropriate that my sister would send me this article about what babies are really thinking. She was sure to include a disclaimer that she read the article for the science and not for the adorable babies. She does not want to be mistaken for someone who hosts anything other than a scientific interest in human offspring. Needless to say she did not produce any of the cherubs named above.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8852928/site/newsweek/?nav=slate

I, on the other hand, really dig the science and the cute babies! Watch the comments for the name and stats on baby #8!

P.S. Parents of the babies listed above-- I would love for you to comment and attach a picture (preferably including the baby).

5 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger dianalp said...

hey Lisa,
Chloe is doing excellent! That is...if eating, sleeping and pooing is excellent?!!? We're very happy!
Love ya!
Diana

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger dianalp said...

Check out www.chloe0803.blogspot.com

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Paula said...

Hi Lisa!! It's great to hear from you. We hope you and Travis and all the little ones are doing great.. You can pictures of us at http://www.puppyduppy.com

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Lisa D said...

Chloe and Joyanna are gorgeous babes!

Chloe's mom, Diana, and I worked together in a pharmacy-- she was also my student assistant the first year I taught. She used to translate the dirty Spanish words my students were using in my class.

PJ, Joyanna's mom, is Travis first cousin. There were only 3 grandkids on the Bonilla side, so they were more like siblings than cousins.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Tanks for the Memories said...

I was reading your comments in response to the article I sent (I knew I would get an interesting response from you on that one, but will comment on that in that blog)

Gwyn and Coop are doing well, will be 6 months next week. Coop is over 16 lbs and Gwyn is over 14...the are moving up the charts and WOOOOHOOO are almost AVERAGE! :-) Pretty exciting for having 8 week premature babies.

Life has turned into a day of "tasks" to get through, but hopefully either things will get easier as they begin to sit up and become more independent or I will drink more and it wont really matter. :-)

I am a living example of be carful what you wish for...I asked for this chaos so I can either ride the storm, laughing with my face pointed up to catch the raindrops, or cry about where my personal space went...I vote for option 1!

Planning on a girls night out in a couple of weeks for drinks and dinner. Shooting for Sept 23rd or 30th. (I really wasnt kidding about that drinking comment earlier!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home